What personal information do we collect from visitors to our website?
during certain transactions on our site you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details in order to help with your experience.
When is information collected?
we collect information when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How is your information used?
we use the information collected during your time on our site in the following ways:
- To personalize your user experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to provide you with the best possible service when responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic email regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
we implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information in order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
your personally identifiable information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have specific access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. in addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via secure socket layer (ssl) technology. all financial transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. all of our servers are subject to regular malware scanning.
you may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you may choose to turn off all cookies. you do this through your browser settings. each browser’s settings are slightly different. please review your browser’s help menu to learn how to adjust your cookie preferences.
if you disable cookies, some website features that make your site experience more efficient will be disabled and some site services may not function properly, however, it won’t affect the overall user experience.
How is your information used by Third Parties?
we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. this does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing you service, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. we may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Disclosure
we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. this does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. we may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
we have not enabled google adsense on our site, but we may do so in the future. to fully understand google’s advertising principles, please visit their .
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
when it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the children’s online privacy protection act (coppa) puts parents in control. the federal trade commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the coppa rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
we do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
the fair information practices principles form the backbone of privacy law in the united states and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. understanding the fair information practice principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
大乐透杀号定胆彩宝贝in order to comply with fair information practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the user via in-site notification within 1 business day following discovery of any data breach.
- We will notify the user via email within 7 business days following discovery of any data breach.
we also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. this principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
the can-spam act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
we collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, and respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
to be in compliance with can-spam we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may do so by following the instruction at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Encoder Products Company
PO Box 249
Sagle, ID 83860
Email address: email@example.com
大乐透杀号定胆彩宝贝 Telephone number: 208-263-8541